Our commitment is to take care of our customer like you would take care of your Whiting Platinum Cree Cape…Or Dyna-King vise.
Your Dyna-King Fly Tying vise is guaranteed to be in good working condition. It has a limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship for the original registered owner.
Warranty on all jaws and forcing cones is 2 years.
- Should such a defect appear, please call our office to determine the need for servicing. If servicing of your vise is required, please return (excluding the base) with a completed warranty form to:
- Dyna-King 1101 Mayfly Drive, Montrose, CO 81401
- Service and shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer per the below guidance:
- Customer may be charged a service fee for repairs as evaluated by Dyna-King..
- For servicing not covered under warranty, a service fee will be charged based on the repairs needed as evaluated by Dyna-King.
- All non-warranty repair work will require customer authorization and payment prior to work being done.
- Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- Additional shipping charges may apply for shipping outside of the Continental US.
- We intend to service current vise models. For discontinued/non-current models, we will attempt to provide service when applicable or provide preferred discounting to purchase a new vise.
- Service fees start at $50 and go up based on age of the vise and the amount of servicing required.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by negligence and abuse, including:
- Improperly placing hooks into the jaw mechanism. Improper hook placement will invalidate your warranty and may cause damage to the vise jaws.
- Damage caused by using the vise for any purpose other than that in which it was intended.
- Modification or attempted repair by anyone other than a factory representative.
- Lost parts.