Pre-Order now. Shipping on or before 4/1/24
Actual design and appearance may vary slightly.
Your fly tying vise has “one damn job” - hold the hook securely. That’s why the Professional is the choice of many pro fly tyers around the world. The vise has four positive locking angle adjustments for stable tying with 360° rotation and is fully machined from high quality stainless steel and aluminum. Combine the stability of the vise with the jaws of a Great White and you have a winner. The jaws have various groove sizes allowing you to clamp down on a wide range of hook sizes securely. Larger to smaller serrated grooves from the back to the front tip of the jaws allows for larger to smaller hooks to be securely locked in.
- Top-end conventional vise that is highly adjustable - making it the first and only choice of many master fly tyers
- Compact design provides a high-end vise capable of easy transportation for travel
- Adjustable head allows a variety of tying angles
- Jaws are specially designed to securely hold a range of hook sizes for the smallest trout flies to heavy saltwater hooks
- Available in base, or c-clamp options
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.